Three-dimensional culture of mouse bone marrow cells on stroma formed within a porous scaffold: influence of scaffold shape and cryopreservation of the stromal layer on expansion of haematopoietic progenitor cells
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Miyoshi, H., Ohshima, N. and Sato, C. (2013), Three-dimensional culture of mouse bone marrow cells on stroma formed within a porous scaffold: influence of scaffold shape and cryopreservation of the stromal layer on expansion of haematopoietic progenitor cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 7: 32–38. doi: 10.1002/term.493
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
- Grants in Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 21500422, 21560163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!