Hydrogel surfaces to promote attachment and spreading of endothelial progenitor cells
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 337–347, May 2013
How to Cite
Camci-Unal, G., Nichol, J. W., Bae, H., Tekin, H., Bischoff, J. and Khademhosseini, A. (2013), Hydrogel surfaces to promote attachment and spreading of endothelial progenitor cells. J Tissue Eng Regen Med, 7: 337–347. doi: 10.1002/term.517
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!