The Teaching Using Technology Studio: Innovative Professional Development to Meet the Needs of English Learners
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 TESOL International Association
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 274–294, June 2013
How to Cite
O'Hara, S., Pritchard, R., Huang, C. and Pella, S. (2013), The Teaching Using Technology Studio: Innovative Professional Development to Meet the Needs of English Learners. TESOL Journal, 4: 274–294. doi: 10.1002/tesj.58
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!