Communities of Participation in TESOL
Translating and Revising as Opportunities for ESP Teacher Development
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 TESOL International Association
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 332–344, June 2013
How to Cite
Tatzl, D. (2013), Translating and Revising as Opportunities for ESP Teacher Development. TESOL Journal, 4: 332–344. doi: 10.1002/tesj.82
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!