The Routledge Handbook of Multilingualism Marilyn Martin-Jones, Adrian Blackledge, and Angela Creese (Eds.). New York: Routledge, 2012. Pp. xxi + 562.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 TESOL International Association
Special Issue: Plurilingualism in TESOL
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 657–659, September 2013
How to Cite
Phillipson, R. and Skutnabb-Kangas, T. (2013), The Routledge Handbook of Multilingualism Marilyn Martin-Jones, Adrian Blackledge, and Angela Creese (Eds.). New York: Routledge, 2012. Pp. xxi + 562. . TESOL Quarterly, 47: 657–659. doi: 10.1002/tesq.108
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!