TESOL Quarterly welcomes evaluative reviews of publications relevant to TESOL professionals. In addition to textbooks and reference materials, these include computer and video software, testing instruments, and other forums of nonprint materials.
Translingual Practice: Global Englishes and Cosmopolitan Relations Suresh Canagarajah. New York, NY: Routledge, 2013. Pp. 240.
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 TESOL International Association
Special Issue: Plurilingualism in TESOL
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 651–654, September 2013
How to Cite
Jain, R. (2013), Translingual Practice: Global Englishes and Cosmopolitan Relations Suresh Canagarajah. New York, NY: Routledge, 2013. Pp. 240. . TESOL Quarterly, 47: 651–654. doi: 10.1002/tesq.115
Edited by Shelley K. Taylor
University of Alberta
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!