Participation in Peer Response as Activity: An Examination of Peer Response Stances From an Activity Theory Perspective
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 TESOL International Association
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 362–386, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, W. and Mitchell, D. A. (2012), Participation in Peer Response as Activity: An Examination of Peer Response Stances From an Activity Theory Perspective. TESOL Quarterly, 46: 362–386. doi: 10.1002/tesq.22
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!