Brief Reports and Summaries
Frequency Effects in L2 Multiword Unit Processing: Evidence From Self-Paced Reading
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 TESOL International Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 831–841, December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. H. and Kim, J. H. (2012), Frequency Effects in L2 Multiword Unit Processing: Evidence From Self-Paced Reading. TESOL Quarterly, 46: 831–841. doi: 10.1002/tesq.66
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!