TESOL Quarterly publishes brief commentaries on aspects of qualitative and quantitative research.
Effects of Instruction on L2 Pronunciation Development: A Synthesis of 15 Quasi-Experimental Intervention Studies
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 TESOL International Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 842–854, December 2012
How to Cite
Saito, K. (2012), Effects of Instruction on L2 Pronunciation Development: A Synthesis of 15 Quasi-Experimental Intervention Studies. TESOL Quarterly, 46: 842–854. doi: 10.1002/tesq.67
Edited by Constant Leung King's College London
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!