TESOL Quarterly invites readers to submit short reports and updates on their work. These summaries may address any areas of interest to Quarterly readers.
BRIEF REPORTS AND SUMMARIES
Effects of Targeted Test Preparation on Scores of Two Tests of Oral English as a Second Language
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 TESOL International Association
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 148–155, March 2013
How to Cite
Farnsworth, T. (2013), Effects of Targeted Test Preparation on Scores of Two Tests of Oral English as a Second Language. TESOL Quarterly, 47: 148–155. doi: 10.1002/tesq.75
Edited by ALI Shehadeh United Arab Emirates University Anne Burns Aston University
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!