Ambiguities and Tensions in English Language Teaching: Portraits of EFL Teachers as Legitimate Speakers Sayer Peter. New York: Routledge, 2012. Pp. xviii + 240.
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 TESOL International Association
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 435–437, June 2013
How to Cite
Trent, J. (2013), Ambiguities and Tensions in English Language Teaching: Portraits of EFL Teachers as Legitimate Speakers Sayer Peter. New York: Routledge, 2012. Pp. xviii + 240. . TESOL Quarterly, 47: 435–437. doi: 10.1002/tesq.90
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!