TESOL Quarterly invites readers to submit short reports and updates on their work. These summaries may address any areas of interest to Quarterly readers.
BRIEF REPORTS AND SUMMARIES
Enhancing Standard-Based Validity for ELL Population: A Perspective From Correspondence Between Standards
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 TESOL International Association
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 399–410, June 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-K. and Zhang, J. (2013), Enhancing Standard-Based Validity for ELL Population: A Perspective From Correspondence Between Standards. TESOL Quarterly, 47: 399–410. doi: 10.1002/tesq.93
Edited by Ali Shehadeh
United Arab Emirates University
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!