More on ‘A Liar Paradox’
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc and the Northern Institute of Philosophy
Thought: A Journal of Philosophy
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 270–280, December 2012
How to Cite
Heck, R. G. (2012), More on ‘A Liar Paradox’. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy, 1: 270–280. doi: 10.1002/tht3.47
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!