Latin America's colonial legacy: The law and its relationship to economic development
Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
© 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 321–346, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Waldron, D. G. (2006), Latin America's colonial legacy: The law and its relationship to economic development. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 48: 321–346. doi: 10.1002/tie.20098
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!