The strength of family networks in transnational immigrant entrepreneurship
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 97–106, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Mustafa, M. and Chen, S. (2010), The strength of family networks in transnational immigrant entrepreneurship. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 52: 97–106. doi: 10.1002/tie.20317
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!