Direction of outward FDI of EMNEs: Evidence from the Indian pharmaceutical sector
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 615–628, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Bhaumik, S. K. and Driffield, N. (2011), Direction of outward FDI of EMNEs: Evidence from the Indian pharmaceutical sector. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 53: 615–628. doi: 10.1002/tie.20438
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!