Why People Don't Ask: Understanding Initiation Behavior in International Negotiations
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 625–637, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Volkema, R. J. (2012), Why People Don't Ask: Understanding Initiation Behavior in International Negotiations. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 54: 625–637. doi: 10.1002/tie.21489
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!