How Industry Dynamics Influence the Internationalization–Performance Relationship: Evidence From Technology-Intensive Firms
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 653–665, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Elango, B. (2012), How Industry Dynamics Influence the Internationalization–Performance Relationship: Evidence From Technology-Intensive Firms. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 54: 653–665. doi: 10.1002/tie.21491
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!