This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
An Exploratory Study of Managers' Perspective of Work-Life Balance in Nigeria: A Case Analysis of the Nigerian Banking Sector†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2013 Crown copyright
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 55–75, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Mordi, C., Mmieh, F. and Ojo, S. I. (2013), An Exploratory Study of Managers' Perspective of Work-Life Balance in Nigeria: A Case Analysis of the Nigerian Banking Sector. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 55: 55–75. doi: 10.1002/tie.21523
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!