The author warmly thanks the two anonymous reviewers for their stimulating comments, Dr. Shlomo Yedidia Tarba for his suggestions and support throughout the revision process, and the chairs and members of the M&A track of the 11th annual conference of the European Academy of Management, for their comments and suggestions about a first draft version of this article.
Multiple Levels of Culture and Post M&A Integration: A Suggested Theoretical Framework†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 357–370, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Viegas-Pires, M. (2013), Multiple Levels of Culture and Post M&A Integration: A Suggested Theoretical Framework. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 55: 357–370. doi: 10.1002/tie.21550
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!