The Role of Geographic Location in the Acquisition Strategies of High-Technology Firms: Evidence from Computer Networking Equipment Industry
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 371–385, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Yurov, K. M., Greenstein, S. M., Shanley, M. T. and Potter, R. E. (2013), The Role of Geographic Location in the Acquisition Strategies of High-Technology Firms: Evidence from Computer Networking Equipment Industry. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 55: 371–385. doi: 10.1002/tie.21551
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!