The Emergence of Contemporary Chinese Enterprise: The Heterogeneity of National Culture, Corporate Controls and Integration Approaches in M&As
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Thunderbird International Business Review
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 593–608, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Chatzkel, J. and Ng, A. W. (2013), The Emergence of Contemporary Chinese Enterprise: The Heterogeneity of National Culture, Corporate Controls and Integration Approaches in M&As. Thunderbird Int'l Bus Rev, 55: 593–608. doi: 10.1002/tie.21572
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!