The power of inquiry as a way of learning in undergraduate education at a large research university
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Special Issue: Inquiry-Guided Learning
Volume 2012, Issue 129, pages 81–91, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Fowler, D. A., Matthews, P. R., Schielack, J. F., Webb, R. C. and Wu, X. B. (2012), The power of inquiry as a way of learning in undergraduate education at a large research university. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2012: 81–91. doi: 10.1002/tl.20009
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!