The evolution of learning communities: A retrospective
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Special Issue: Discipline-Centered Learning Communities: Creating Connections Among Students, Faculty, and Curricula
Volume 2012, Issue 132, pages 99–111, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Matthews, R. S., Smith, B. L. and MacGregor, J. (2012), The evolution of learning communities: A retrospective. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2012: 99–111. doi: 10.1002/tl.20039
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!