Coffeehouse as Classroom: Examination of a New Style of Active Learning Environment
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Special Issue: Active Learning Spaces
Volume 2014, Issue 137, pages 41–51, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Morrone, A. S., Ouimet, J. A., Siering, G. and Arthur, I. T. (2014), Coffeehouse as Classroom: Examination of a New Style of Active Learning Environment. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2014: 41–51. doi: 10.1002/tl.20084
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!