Pedagogy Matters, Too: The Impact of Adapting Teaching Approaches to Formal Learning Environments on Student Learning
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Special Issue: Active Learning Spaces
Volume 2014, Issue 137, pages 53–61, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Brooks, D. C. and Solheim, C. A. (2014), Pedagogy Matters, Too: The Impact of Adapting Teaching Approaches to Formal Learning Environments on Student Learning. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2014: 53–61. doi: 10.1002/tl.20085
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!