Encouraging Your Students to Give Feedback
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Special Issue: Techniques and Strategies for Interpreting Student Evaluations
Volume 2001, Issue 87, pages 17–24, Autumn (Fall) 2001
How to Cite
Svinicki, M. D. (2001), Encouraging Your Students to Give Feedback. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2001: 17–24. doi: 10.1002/tl.24
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!