Writing Teaching Assessment Questions for Precision and Reflection
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Special Issue: Techniques and Strategies for Interpreting Student Evaluations
Volume 2001, Issue 87, pages 77–83, Autumn (Fall) 2001
How to Cite
Rando, W. L. (2001), Writing Teaching Assessment Questions for Precision and Reflection. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2001: 77–83. doi: 10.1002/tl.30
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!