Jack Lochhead is director of the Center for the Study of Cognitive Approaches to Mathematics Instruction, Department of Physics, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
Teaching analytical reasoning through thinking aloud pair problem solving
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Volume 1987, Issue 30, pages 73–92, Summer 1987
How to Cite
Lochhead, J. and Whimbey, A. (1987), Teaching analytical reasoning through thinking aloud pair problem solving. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 1987: 73–92. doi: 10.1002/tl.37219873007
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!