Lecturer in chemistry and coordinator for undergraduate organic chemistry curriculum at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Progress in practice: Using concepts from motivational and self-regulated learning research to improve chemistry instruction
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Volume 1995, Issue 63, pages 87–96, Autumn (Fall) 1995
How to Cite
Coppola, B. P. (1995), Progress in practice: Using concepts from motivational and self-regulated learning research to improve chemistry instruction. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 1995: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/tl.37219956310
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!