Problem-based learning for large classes in chemical engineering
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1996 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Volume 1996, Issue 68, pages 91–99, Winter 1996
How to Cite
Woods, D. R. (1996), Problem-based learning for large classes in chemical engineering. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 1996: 91–99. doi: 10.1002/tl.37219966813
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!