Learning a new world: Reflections on being a first-generation college student and the influence of TRIO programs
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Teaching and Learning
Special Issue: Faculty and First-Generation College Students: Bridging the Classroom Gap Together
Volume 2011, Issue 127, pages 33–38, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Graham, L. (2011), Learning a new world: Reflections on being a first-generation college student and the influence of TRIO programs. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2011: 33–38. doi: 10.1002/tl.455
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!