Oral toxicity of the cyanobacterial toxin cylindrospermopsin in male Swiss albino mice: Determination of no observed adverse effect level for deriving a drinking water guideline value
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 94–103, 2003
How to Cite
Humpage, A. R. and Falconer, I. R. (2003), Oral toxicity of the cyanobacterial toxin cylindrospermopsin in male Swiss albino mice: Determination of no observed adverse effect level for deriving a drinking water guideline value. Environ. Toxicol., 18: 94–103. doi: 10.1002/tox.10104
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2002
- CRC for Water Quality and Treatment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!