Multimarker approach in transplanted mussels for evaluating water quality in Charentes, France, coast areas exposed to different anthropogenic conditions
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 295–305, 2003
How to Cite
Roméo, M., Mourgaud, Y., Geffard, A., Gnassia-Barelli, M., Amiard, J. C. and Budzinski, H. (2003), Multimarker approach in transplanted mussels for evaluating water quality in Charentes, France, coast areas exposed to different anthropogenic conditions. Environ. Toxicol., 18: 295–305. doi: 10.1002/tox.10128
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2003
- Ministère de l'Environnement. Grant Number: PNETOX 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!