Sublethal effects of chronic exposure to an organochlorine compound on northern leopard frog (Rana pipiens) tadpoles
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 287–297, 2001
How to Cite
Glennemeier, K. A. and Denver, R. J. (2001), Sublethal effects of chronic exposure to an organochlorine compound on northern leopard frog (Rana pipiens) tadpoles. Environ. Toxicol., 16: 287–297. doi: 10.1002/tox.1035
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2000
- Office of the Great Lakes, Michigan Great Lakes Protection Fund
- University of Michigan, Department of Biology and Rackham School of Graduate Studies
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN 9974672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!