Life-cycle exposure of fathead minnows (Pimephales promelas) to an ethinylestradiol concentration below 1 ng/L reduces egg fertilization success and demasculinizes males
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 131–141, April 2005
How to Cite
Parrott, J. L. and Blunt, B. R. (2005), Life-cycle exposure of fathead minnows (Pimephales promelas) to an ethinylestradiol concentration below 1 ng/L reduces egg fertilization success and demasculinizes males. Environ. Toxicol., 20: 131–141. doi: 10.1002/tox.20087
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2004
- Toxic Substances Research Initiative Project. Grant Number: 158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!