Toxicities of triclosan, phenol, and copper sulfate in activated sludge
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 160–164, April 2005
How to Cite
Neumegen, R. A., Fernández-Alba, A. R. and Chisti, Y. (2005), Toxicities of triclosan, phenol, and copper sulfate in activated sludge. Environ. Toxicol., 20: 160–164. doi: 10.1002/tox.20090
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!