Chronic toxicity and responses of several important enzymes in Daphnia magna on exposure to sublethal microcystin-LR
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: 6th International Conference on Toxic Cyanobacteria
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 323–330, June 2005
How to Cite
Chen, W., Song, L., Ou, D. and Gan, N. (2005), Chronic toxicity and responses of several important enzymes in Daphnia magna on exposure to sublethal microcystin-LR. Environ. Toxicol., 20: 323–330. doi: 10.1002/tox.20108
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2004
- National Key Project for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2002CB412306
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Project. Grant Number: KSCX 2-1-10
- Frontier Science Projects Programme of the Institute of Hydrobiology, CAS. Grant Number: 220316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!