Aluminum-induced micronuclei and apoptosis in human peripheral-blood lymphocytes treated during different phases of the cell cycle
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 402–406, August 2005
How to Cite
Banasik, A., Lankoff, A., Piskulak, A., Adamowska, K., Lisowska, H. and Wojcik, A. (2005), Aluminum-induced micronuclei and apoptosis in human peripheral-blood lymphocytes treated during different phases of the cell cycle. Environ. Toxicol., 20: 402–406. doi: 10.1002/tox.20125
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2004
- State Committee for Scientific Research, Poland. Grant Number: 3P05D03822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!