First observation of cylindrospermopsin in Anabaena lapponica isolated from the boreal environment (Finland)
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 552–560, December 2006
How to Cite
Spoof, L., Berg, K. A., Rapala, J., Lahti, K., Lepistö, L., Metcalf, J. S., Codd, G. A. and Meriluoto, J. (2006), First observation of cylindrospermopsin in Anabaena lapponica isolated from the boreal environment (Finland). Environ. Toxicol., 21: 552–560. doi: 10.1002/tox.20216
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2005
- The Academy of Finland (RC for Biosciences and Environment). Grant Number: 108947
- The Academy of Finland (Research Programme Microbes and Man). Grant Number: 202500
- The European Commission. Grant Number: EVK1-CT-2002-107: TOXIC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!