Ultrastructural effects of DDT, DDD, and DDE on neural cells of the chicken embryo model
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 328–336, June 2007
How to Cite
Bornman, M. S., Pretorius, E., Marx, J., Smit, E. and van der Merwe, C. F. (2007), Ultrastructural effects of DDT, DDD, and DDE on neural cells of the chicken embryo model. Environ. Toxicol., 22: 328–336. doi: 10.1002/tox.20261
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: FA2004033100004, FA2004042900094
- Water Research Commission. Grant Number: K8/639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!