Histopathological gill changes in wild leaping grey mullet (Liza saliens) from the Esmoriz-Paramos coastal lagoon, Portugal
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 443–448, August 2007
How to Cite
Fernandes, C., Fontaínhas-Fernandes, A., Monteiro, S. M. and Salgado, M. A. (2007), Histopathological gill changes in wild leaping grey mullet (Liza saliens) from the Esmoriz-Paramos coastal lagoon, Portugal. Environ. Toxicol., 22: 443–448. doi: 10.1002/tox.20269
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- FCT. Grant Number: POCTI/QUI/15089/1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!