Acute toxicities of trace metals and common xenobiotics to the marine copepod Tigriopus japonicus: Evaluation of its use as a benchmark species for routine ecotoxicity tests in Western Pacific coastal regions
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 532–538, October 2007
How to Cite
Lee, K.-W., Raisuddin, S., Hwang, D.-S., Park, H. G. and Lee, J.-S. (2007), Acute toxicities of trace metals and common xenobiotics to the marine copepod Tigriopus japonicus: Evaluation of its use as a benchmark species for routine ecotoxicity tests in Western Pacific coastal regions. Environ. Toxicol., 22: 532–538. doi: 10.1002/tox.20289
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- Eco-Technopia 21. Grant Number: 090010047
- National Research Lab (NRL). Grant Number: R0A-2006-000-10155-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!