Tissue-specific cadmium and metallothionein levels in freshwater crab Sinopotamon henanense during acute exposure to waterborne cadmium
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 393–400, June 2008
How to Cite
Ma, W., Wang, L., He, Y. and Yan, Y. (2008), Tissue-specific cadmium and metallothionein levels in freshwater crab Sinopotamon henanense during acute exposure to waterborne cadmium. Environ. Toxicol., 23: 393–400. doi: 10.1002/tox.20339
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2007
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30470254, 30640051
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province. Grant Number: 20041082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!