Transcriptional responses of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes, HSP70 and Na+/K+-ATPase in the liver of rabbitfish (Siganus oramin) intracoelomically injected with amnesic shellfish poisoning toxin
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 363–371, June 2008
How to Cite
Wang, L., Liang, X.-F., Huang, Y., Li, S.-Y. and Ip, K.-C. (2008), Transcriptional responses of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes, HSP70 and Na+/K+-ATPase in the liver of rabbitfish (Siganus oramin) intracoelomically injected with amnesic shellfish poisoning toxin. Environ. Toxicol., 23: 363–371. doi: 10.1002/tox.20350
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
- National “863” Project of China, The Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China.. Grant Number: 2007AA09Z437
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30670367
- Science and Technology Project of Guangdong Province, Guangdong Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2005B20301005
- Science and Technology Project of Guangzhou City, Guangzhou Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2006Z3-E0551
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!