Influence of aroclor 1254 on benzo(a)pyrene-induced DNA breakage, oxidative DNA damage, and cytochrome P4501A activity in human hepatoma cell line
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 327–333, August 2009
How to Cite
Yuan, J., Lu, W.-Q., Zou, Y.-L., Wei, W., Zhang, C., Xie, H. and Chen, X.-M. (2009), Influence of aroclor 1254 on benzo(a)pyrene-induced DNA breakage, oxidative DNA damage, and cytochrome P4501A activity in human hepatoma cell line. Environ. Toxicol., 24: 327–333. doi: 10.1002/tox.20427
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC). Grant Number: 40590393
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!