Activation of JNK and PAK2 is essential for citrinin-induced apoptosis in a human osteoblast cell line
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 343–356, August 2009
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-T., Lai, C.-Y., Lou, S.-L., Yeh, J.-M. and Chan, W.-H. (2009), Activation of JNK and PAK2 is essential for citrinin-induced apoptosis in a human osteoblast cell line. Environ. Toxicol., 24: 343–356. doi: 10.1002/tox.20434
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan, ROC. Grant Numbers: 96-2627-M-033-001, 96-2627-M-033-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!