Lysosomal membrane response of earthworm, Eisenia fetida, to arsenic contamination in soils
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 369–376, August 2009
How to Cite
Lee, B.-T. and Kim, K.-W. (2009), Lysosomal membrane response of earthworm, Eisenia fetida, to arsenic contamination in soils. Environ. Toxicol., 24: 369–376. doi: 10.1002/tox.20441
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2008
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: M10300000298-06J0000-29810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!