Microcystin extracts induce ultrastructural damage and biochemical disturbance in male rabbit testis
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 9–17, February 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Xie, P., Qiu, T., Li, H.-Y., Li, G.-Y., Hao, L. and Xiong, Q. (2010), Microcystin extracts induce ultrastructural damage and biochemical disturbance in male rabbit testis. Environ. Toxicol., 25: 9–17. doi: 10.1002/tox.20467
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2008
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2008CB418101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30530170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!