Organochlorine pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls in fin whales (Balaenoptera physalus) from the Gulf of California
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 381–390, August 2010
How to Cite
Niño-Torres, C. A., Zenteno-Savín, T., Gardner, S. C. and Urbán R., J. (2010), Organochlorine pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls in fin whales (Balaenoptera physalus) from the Gulf of California. Environ. Toxicol., 25: 381–390. doi: 10.1002/tox.20508
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- SEMARNAT-CONACYT. Grant Numbers: SEMARNAT-2002-C01-0078, SEMARNAT-2002-C01-1415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!